Friday, December 7, 2012

On the cliff


I am standing on a cliff
Thinking what to do and what not
There is passion me forcing to jump and be free
But as I moving towards the edge there is fear in me
Of loosing what I used to be...

There is a duel going in my mind
Of fear and courage
Of being worthy or Disparage What I am and what I ought to be
Should I fight or flight


A weak sound comes form my soul
each time with a increasing force
have a faith and take leap
wings will emerge as you be free

Collecting all the faith that I have
taking a deep breath will all the force
shutting down all the doubts and pain
I closed my eyes and just jumped
As jumps my mind goes blank
No doubt no pain no thought left
for the moment I was just free
As it should be wings comes out form me

No comments:

Post a Comment