Saturday, January 5, 2013

Be a "Ghajini" and be achive all your dreams

"Ghajini", the movie filmed on Mr Amir Khan about a lover who have no short term memory. Some people says it has a striking resemblance with English movie call "Momento " but that's the different story. Here I talking what you can learn from the movie. In the movie actor write the name of his enemy on his body as tattoo, as protagonist  take his revenge by kill his enemy he delete the tattoo. I believe in same theory one should always write down what he want to achieve, and then the moment you achieve strike it down. Write daily until you strike it down. I give you example about me, How I start to run 5k and reduce 6 inches from my waistline in 6 month and how I increase my waistline again by four inches. I start writing my goals when i was in college I have the target of running 5k in 25 min, for that I made a goal book I wrote how much daily should I have to run say I started with 500 m daily, I write it down my goal book with heading "Run 5k in 25 min" and subheading run 500 m on xyz date. I write both these thing on my goal book daily. At initial i was skeptic about this, nevertheless I write it down in spite of I run or not and strike it down as I complete the run. Sooner I run 500 m daily, by doing this a month or so I change my sub heading from 500 m to 1000m initially i face problem but with in two weeks I am quite easy doing 1000m , and gradually I increase it to 5k. By doing so I reduce my waistline by 6 inches.You can follow this activity and excel in any part of life be health, wealth, business, contacts etc.

And How I increase my waistline by 4 inches?
By not following the rule.

It is simple make a one big goal, divide it in to achievable objectives achieve them and then raise the bar to certain extent with little effort you can achieve that objective until you are comfortable with that then repeat the process....

No comments:

Post a Comment